Do you know that whenever you smile, you fire a good feeling, not only to your brain but also for people who are with you? A simple smile is a way of happiness and good health. Some people hesitate to smile. And the reason is their self-esteem issue. Perhaps, they do not feel confident because of their crooked teeth or some other dental problems. But it’s time to change. You don’t need to live with your crooked teeth all your life. You can design your smile and proudly flaunt it.
People who are living in New South Wales must be happy to know about “The best cosmetics smile specialists in New South Wales.” Yes! it’s not only the best but an affordable one also. Mascot Dental Centre is the most competent Dentist mascot and cosmetics smile specialist in New South Wales.
Let’s know more about the Mascot dentist.
The expert dental team
Mascot Dental Center is filled with expert dentists. They are trained to design a wonderful and healthy smile for their patients. Their Patient care philosophy is based on three things; perfection, enthusiasm, and empathy. Without these things, it’s difficult to achieve patient satisfaction. The care devoted team includes Dr. Sam Fouad, Dr. Jane Zhang, Dr. Haidy Bastorous, Dr. Jack Stoch, etc. The team of Dentist mascot is there to solve your dental issue and assist you further to maintain your dental health. Mascot dentist experts attend workshops as well as seminars to keep them updated with advanced technologies and methods.
What kind of services Mascot Dental Center is offering?
Mascot Dental Center is located on Botany Road Mascot New South Wales. It is the most affordable dental care. Let’s check out the following fabulous services of Mascot Dental Center.
- General dentistry: Mascot Dental Center is ready to assist you in your all kind of oral and dental problems. General dentistry includes extraction, minor oral surgery, tongue-tie, CAD-CAM restoration, white filling, gum treatment, and crowns and bridges.
- Dental Implant: Mascot Dental Center is providing dental implants also. They have an expert Dentist mascot to perform dental implants.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics includes Invisalign and braces. It’s time to put off your old metal braces because we know orthodontics treatment is here. Invisalign is a new teeth alignment method.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic Dentistry involves laser whitening zoom, porcelain inlays, and Onlays, porcelain, and resin veneer. These services are harmless, efficient as well as fast.
What are the opening hours of Mascot Dental Care?
Although, Mascot Dental Care has 24*7 emergency care to treat the patient instantly if required. If you are thinking of visiting the Dentist mascot, then you should have an idea about the opening hours of the dental center. Let’s dive in.
- From Monday to Thursday, it works from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. You can schedule your appointment accordingly.
- On Friday, it works 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and on Saturday, it’s 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Plan your visit according to these opening hours and get the best dental care in New South Wales.
Is emergency care available in Mascot Dental Center?
Emergencies can arise at any hour of the day. At that point, the patient needs to be treated on the spot. It can be the case of a tooth knocked out, facial swelling, or any other dental problem. In such emergencies, you can call 040211580. So that patient can be treated as soon as possible.
Are there any special offers on dental care?
It’s a piece of happy news for all ages that MAscot dental care is always flooded with exclusive offers. There are following special offers are going on:
- Free kids dental exams
- Free check
- Special discount on Teeth whitening and mouth guard – footy season.
You can also avail of any of these exclusive offers.
Is Mascot Dental Center safe to visit in Covid?
Mascot Dental Center is a Covid safe dentist. It is mandatory to check-in by using a QR code. After that sanitize and wear a mask. Otherwise, the person is not allowed to enter. If anyone shows any symptoms, they can cancel their appointment and reschedule it later. Mascot Dental Center has taken clinic sanitization very seriously. Every corner and every piece of equipment of the clinic is safe to use.
How can I make payment in Mascot Dental Center?
No worries! It’s very easy to make payment in Mascot Dental Center. It accepts cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard, and visa also. You don’t need to make any prior payment. Pay on the day of your treatment only.
How can I book my appointment at Mascot Dental center?
Mascot Dental center is here to serve you. You can directly or book your appointment online via the Mascot Dental center’s website. If you want to cancel your appointment, please inform them before 24hours. So they can book another appointment.
Why choose Mascot Dental Center over others?
If you are still wondering, why choose Mascot Dental Center over others. Then let me dispel your confusing thoughts.
- Mascot Dental Center is serving the local and nearby community for more than three decades.
- Mascot Dental Center is a family-friendly clinic. They don’t treat patients like a patient but they believe in long term family-friendly relationships.
- Mascot Dental Center is a privately owned clinic in New South Wales.
- Mascot Dental Center is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Mascot Dental Center has an affordable solution for all the services it is offering.
If this is not an amazing place to solve your dental problem, then I don’t know which place would be amazing for you.
Don’t be shy to take the first step toward your dental health. A sparkling smile with white teeth can turn you into a new person. And Mascot Dental Center has everything that anyone needs. It is providing top-notch services to the community. Visit the Mascot Dentist website to know more about their dental services in detail.
Are you ready to flaunt your smile with the Mascot dentist?