Things to Remember before using Tadalafil
Tadalafil is the medication for treating erectile dysfunction and is probably the most successful alternative to Viagra in the market, right now. After the controversy with the abuse of Viagra, many pharmaceutical companies seek to create a medicine which has less side effects and shows instant results. As a result, a modified version of tadalafil, which goes under the name of Cialis, was introduced. Tadalafil works in the same way Viagra does, by improving the blood flow in the penile arteries. Erectile dysfunction happens when the blood vessels entering the male genitals carry less blood than the blood vessels leaving it, which makes its difficult for the penis to stay erect during sexual intercourse. On the surface, Tadalafil may seem like the perfect medication, however there are some things you should be aware of before using the drug.
The Side Effects
According to the users of tadalafil, there are many side effects they experienced after taking the drug. It is important for patients to consult with their doctor before starting the daily dose of Tadalafil 40 Mg tablets, as it is highly concentrated and can cause serious complications. Here are a few side effects of consuming Tadalafil that you should be aware of.
- Stomach disorders such as constipation and diarrhea are common if you use Tadalafil on regular basis.
- It can also affect your metabolism and cause indigestion in addition to other disorders that may not be identifiable in early stages.
- Taking heavy doses of tadalafil such as the 40mg tablets can also affect your breathing and cause respiratory disorders.
- Muscular pains, such as pain in the back, chest and hip muscles are common as well.
- Some people may be allergic to the ingredients used in the medicine and may break out in hives and rashes, it is essential to go through a test under your doctor’s supervision before starting the regular use of tadalafil.
- Since Tadalafil directly affects the blood pressure in the body, it can result in various complications such as hyper tension, otherwise known as high blood pressure
- If you don’t regulate the amount of daily doses or consume Tadalafil with alcohol or any other liquid than water, it can cause a sudden drop in the blood pressure of the body, which can be lethal if not treated in time.
- Although, it is not very common, there were a few cases reported in which a regular consumer of tadalafil lost their sense of hearing. A slight ringing in the ear is a common side effects of tadalafil consumption which can also lead to potential loss of hearing.