The dharma yoga is a challenging as well as a beautiful type of yoga that is similar to the practice of classical yoga. Actually, this yoga practice is applicable for all levels of students from beginner to the lifelong practitioners. When the students move via the various series, they are highly motivated to go in-depth and also get the yoga practice in a spiritual as well as meditative way. This yoga practice is fully based on Sri Dharma Mittra who has many years of experience in practicing this yoga.
The main objective of this yoga system is to live with purpose and also guides you on how to achieve the ultimate goal of your life. In reality, the dharma yoga is a system of classical yoga from Hatha-Raja. This form of spiritual practices can highlight the clear thoughts, great health and a calm heart. The dharma yoga practice normally includes the most effective as well as a great form of techniques with a topmost aim of self-realization. This yoga has roots in all these nine kinds of yoga practices such as:
Top reasons to have dharma yoga
When you are planning to participate in the dharma yoga, below are the topmost tips to consider that includes:
- In the yoga classrooms, there are lots of cubby holes available, so you can keep safe your belongings there without any lockers.
- Do remember to switch off your phones that do not disturb others while practicing yoga.
- If you wish to change your dress before yoga, there are two large changing room areas available separately for both men and women.
- Also, they have a couple of big bathrooms available that ensure you to change the dress inside the bathrooms.
However, when compared to any other yoga classes, you can find the noticeable differences in the dharma yoga that would definitely support you learn more things.
Important facts to know about dharma yoga
Here are some essential facts to know on dharma yoga:
- Absolutely, the dharma yoga is fully based on non-violence, i.e. Ahimsa
- Dharma yoga does not even work with alignment. It says to copy the yoga teacher mentally, physically and psychically
- The initial pose in a dharma yoga class may be an advanced one that mainly based on your mental attitude
- In this yoga class, there is no standard lesson plan to learn and follow; because they do not teach you a lot of postures
- The dharma yoga also teaches you various arm positioning in a peacock pose, i.e. Pincha Mayurasana
- As like any other yoga styles, there is no rest day on dharma yoga that means a constant practice is necessary
- The dharma yoga strains the significance of meditation
- The dharma always loves the Iyengar Pranayama procedure to practice
- The dharma sponsors the veganism as well as vegetarianism
- The dharma is a psychic that helps the one to safeguard from any psychic attacks via meditation
- The dharma always likes to discuss and also he has a sense of fun
Advantages of dharma yoga practice
Many people have a doubt about what is dharma yoga? It is a meditation practice, where you should concentrate on and attain a clear mind, body, kind heart and healthy thoughts as well. There are so many teachings and poses involved in the practice of dharma yoga. Some of the common benefits of dharma yoga practice are including:
- Improves flexibility
- Helps the bones development and strength
- Promotes the restful and deep sleep at night
- Strengthens the immune system and calms the mind
- Minimizes worry, depression and anxiety
- Helps cardiovascular health
- Improves body awareness
- Relieves back pain
- Increases balance