Cosmetic dentistry is a culmination of dental procedures that help the individual to have a good teeth structure and a perfect smile. The Brampton dentists will work with the person to ensure that the smile is beautiful and likeable. Although, it sounds like a beautification process there are many medical and dental procedures involved that make it a challenging job to the dentists. Therefore, the pattern is the same where the dentist will analyze the situation ask for the requirements and comes up with the right procedure for cosmetic dentistry. Here are some of the common cosmetic procedures that people find interest in and are widely employed. If you have any doubts regarding the following procedures then message from our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Teeth Whitening – Discoloration or dissatisfaction with the color of the teeth would lead people to opt for whitening procedures. There are different types of treatment for whitening and dentists in Brampton do this procedure very frequently. It helps to eliminate the discoloration and any stains developed on the teeth.
- Enamel Sharpening – In some cases, the teeth are uneven because of misplaced growth or due to chipping. By removing layers of enamel from the teeth it is possible to get that uniformity in the teeth structure. It is done in any dentist clinic Brampton and is most widely used when there is chipping observed in the patient.
- Teeth Contouring – The intention of contouring is similar to enamel sharpening i.e. to make the teeth structure uniform. But, this involves reshaping of the teeth or a particular tooth. The dentist will examine the structure and identify those that are either crooked or cracked or chipped. Then by contouring these teeth are reshaped. Another advantage of this procedure is that patients can avoid long-term braces (not in all cases).
- Bonding of teeth – With the help of a resin that is in the color of the tooth dentists bond the surface of adjacent teeth to bring them to a shape. If needed, they will try to sculpt the teeth along with the resin to ensure a perfect structure is attained. It can also be employed to repair decayed teeth, shape changing, filling gaps, repairing cracks, etc. Dental bonding is a very simple method employed by Brampton dentists to help the patient feel comfortable with the smile as well as provide protection to the teeth.
- Dental veneers – Dentists try to retain the beauty of the teeth with the original ones and in some cases it is impossible to do so. During injuries or defects in growth of the teeth, dentists prefer to remove a particular tooth or some teeth and replace them with veneers. These are very common now-a-days and most of the people acknowledge their use. Every dentist clinic Brampton offers this cosmetic procedure and is a sure way of improving the smile of an individual.
These are the regular cosmetic dentistry procedures that one can avail from any dental clinic. However, it would be really great to find a professional or qualified dentist who could perform them so that the smile can be even more beautiful.